Vident iSmart900 is a IP65 rated, windows tablet based scan tool featured with intuitive user interface, sophisticated diagnosis, wide vehicle coverage, advanced graphing, bi-directional component tests, component calibration, module coding and programing. It utilizes a 8“ high resolution IPS LCD touch screen (1280 x 800), a secure, solid-state 32GB hard drive and a Intel Quad-core processor that delivers boot-up in less than 30 seconds, the multitask-capable windows 10 Operating System to offer you the best intuitive user interface and user-customizable configuration. With an unusual combination of sophistication and simple operation, iSmart900 is suited to any tech—from rookies to seasoned diagnostic specialists. Features
Vehicle CoverageChrysler, Ford, GM, Brazilian GM(For Brazilian Market Only) Au Ford (For Australian Market Only), Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Holden (For Australian Market Only), Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Ssangyong, Tata, Toyota Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, EU Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lancia, Lamborghini, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Porsche, Peugeot, Renault，Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, Volkswagen BRILLIANCE, BYD, CHANGAN, CHANGHEAUTO, CHERY, CHERY_NE, EMGRAND, ENGLON, FOTON, GEELY, GLEAGLE, GREATWALL, KARRY, LIFAN, MAPLE, RELY,RIICH Accessories 1x Unit 1x Mercedes Benz 38pin Adapter 1x Mazda 17pin Adapter 1x PSA 2pin Adapter 1x Audi 4pin Adapter 1x Fiat 3pin Adapter 1x OBDII Adapter 1x GM/Daewoo 12pin Adapter 1x AC/DC Power Adapter (12V) 1x BMW 20pin Adapter 1x Diagnostic Cable 1x Kia 20pin Adapter 1x Mitsubishi/Hyundai 12+16pin Adapter 1x Nissan 14pin Adapter 1x Honda 3pin Adapter 1x Toyota 17pin Adapter 1x Toyota 22pin Adapter 1x Clip Cable 1x User Manual (In English) 1x Carrying Case 1x CD 1x Cigarette Lighter
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
- Works on the latest 2016/2017 vehicle models.
- Multi-system Diagnosis–for most (if not all) electronically controlled systems, including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobilizer, Climate Control, Fuel Pump Control module, Fuel Injection Control module, All-wheel drive control , VG transfer case module, Electronic selector module, body control module, digital radio, standard radio, drivers door module, HVAC, instrument cluster, seat memory module, theft deterrent, Amplifier, central gateway, immobilizer, overhead control panel, steering column module, convertible top controller, etc.
- Basic diagnostic function includes read/erase codes, freeze frame data, live data, graph and compare live data, ECU information, active test, advanced ID.
- Quick Test function to test most common vehicle systems.
- Turns off dashboard warning lights.
- Request and record live sensor data. Display live data graphs, and merge 2 parameter graphs simultaneously.
- Display freeze frame data.
- Retrieve ECU information.
- Key coding for several vehicles.
- Perform bi-directional actuations tests- manually operating components on the car to test their function.
- Support advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding.
- Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS Bleeding, BCM/SIR Setup, TPS/TBA(Throttle Body Alignment), etc.
- Upgradable to cover more car makes.
- Multi-lingual menus and code definitions for an international marketplace. Support English, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, German, French, Swedish, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, etc.
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
- 3 years free software update
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.