The instrument can measure double pressure at the same time, as well as dual temperature measurement (need test clip,not include), with automatic multi-unit pressure conversion, automatic conversion of temperature Celsius / Fahrenheit, to facilitate different needs. Built-in 89 kinds of refrigerant pressure-evaporation temperature database, also calculate the subcooling superheat, to facilitate direct reading of operating process data. Also it tests percentage of vacuum measurement; pressure leak measurement, leak time speed record. It is deserved to have this multi-functional, accurate and simply operated digital manifold let you do the job right.
EC/EN61010-1 safety standards for design and production.
1) The pressure measured by the digtal manifold pressure tester is gauge pressure.
2) Pressure testing ranges from -101Kpa to 6Mpa (-0.1bar to 60bar).
3) The limit pressure is 10 Mpa (100 bar).
4) The maximum operating pressure of standard hose is 600 PSI ( approximate 4.13 Mpa, 41.3 bar ). The limit pressure is 3000 PSI approximate 20.68 Mpa, 206.8 bar ).
5) Please confirm the rated pressure value of the tested equipment before testing. Do not use it if it exceeds the range of the instrument. Also for DY517A, if the packed
hoses does not match the pressure requirement, you can use suitable replacements for testing.
6) Do not use and store the instrument in high temperature, high humidity, flammable, explosive and strong electromagnetic fields.
7) Please do not change the instrument internal circuit, to avoid any damage of the instrument or danger occurring.
8) Please wear qualified protective equipment to protect user during testing.
9) Please use the instrument in a well-ventilated environment to prevent inhalation of toxic gases.
Pressure test: gauge pressure
Pressure test unit: Kpa; Mpa; bar; inHg; PSI.
Pressure test range: 0 Kpa – 6000 Kpa
Pressure test resolution: 1 Kpa
Pressure test accuracy: +/- 0.5 %(FS)+ 5dgt
Pressure overload limit: 10000 Kpa (10 Mpa; 100 bar;)
Vacuum test: relative vacuum
Vacuum test unit: Kpa; Mpa; bar; inHg; PSI.
Vacuum test range: -101 Kpa – 0 Kpa
Vacuum test resolution: 1 Kpa
Temperature test unit: °C (Celsius), °F (Fahrenheit)
Temperature test range: -40°C–150°C (-40°F–302°F)
Temperature test resolution:
0.1°C (-40°C–99.9°C), 1°C (100°C–150°C)
0.1°F (-40°F–99.9°F), 1°F (100°F–302°F)
Temperature test accuracy: +/- 0.5 °C + 2dgt +/- 0.9 °F + 2dgt
Built-in 89 kinds of refrigerant NIST: According to American NIST standard
Power Supply: 4 X 1.5V (SIZE.AA / LR6) Battery not include
Dimensions: 170*110*50mm weight: 950g
1x Refrigerantion Digital Manifold Gauge
1x User Manual (in English)
2x Temperature Clip
3x Test Pipe
Battery not include
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.