ELM327 Scanner can translate all the hard work of protocol into a simple ASCII character based view.Via the included serial cable, ELM327 V1.5 is used as an interface to connect virtually all OBD-II compliant vehicles to a PC for on-board diagnostics (OBD). Such vehicles are VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, Opel, Vauxhall, Alfa, Mercedes, Smart, Renault, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Lotus, Ford, Rover, Aston Martin, Ferrari, etc.
ELM327 Plastic OBDII EOBD CANBUS Scanner V1.5 with 2102 Chip
Top 5 Reasons to Get Plastic USB ELM327:
1. Supports protocols - ISO 9141-2 and ISO 14230-4 as well as CAN Bus ISO 15765-4.
2. Internal EEPROM can remember the last protocol.
3. Precision-moulded diagnostic connector made to fit all VW/Audi vehicles, even those with "tight" trim around diagnostic socket.
4. ELM327 with USB port, software install easily.
5. Voltage input monitors your vehicle's battery.
USB ELM327 Technical Specifications:
ELM327 Based - Datasheet
OBDII Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
USB Port : (to Computer or PDA)
High quality UL certified USB Cable (equivalent to CE).
CAN (ISO 15765-4)
Automatically searches for the correct protocol or can be configured manually.
Serial Interface uses AT commands to look like a modem.
Length with USB Lead : 1.5 metres
What's New for elm327:
RS232 baud rates to 500 Kbps
Adaptive Timing automatically adjusts ST timeouts
Power up to AT MA is selectable
Source (tester) address can be changed
Can reset all PPs with a jumper
Receive addresses can be independently set
Power Control with a low power standby mode
A 4800 baud ISO option
A non-volatile memory location for storing user data
CAN extended addressing support
You can now perform ISO/KWP bus initializations without having to send a request
An SS command allows searching through the OBD protocols sequentially
A new TA command allows the Tester Address to be easily changed
Factory calibration for the voltage reading circuit can be easily restored
ISO 9141 and ISO 14230:
The slow initiation address can now be varied
Control over key word checking
KWP protocols can now transmit 3 or 4 byte headers
New J1939 protocol
Two user-definable CAN protocols
Improved error handling and recovery
Extended addressing support
How To Use USB ELM327?
1. Turn the car's ignition switch ON. No need to start the engine.
2. Start the software program, click "Options", select the correct communications port.
3. Your interface now works! Make sure the software can reliably access all the control modules that it should in your car.
1pc x ELM327 Interface
1pc x CD Driver