SMOKE A1 is designed for quick detecting the leakage of pipe systems on Motorcycle / Car / SUV / Truck, such as air intake system, exhaust system, manifold, coolant tank, sealing, and fuel pipe, etc, but not suitable for components sensitive to smoke, such as EVAP, pneumatic central lock system, lamp housing and cabin.
A1 Diagnostic Leak Detector for Motorcycle/ Car/ SUV/ Truck
TOP 8 Reasons to get A1 Diagnostic Leak Detector:
1. Your scan tools ONLY can do half of the work
Your scan tools help you acquire the knowledge about which sensor had got the sampleddata out of range. But your scan tools won’t tell you the cause/reason of the fault, and vwhere to find it. A Diagnostic Leak Detector will tell you WHERE the problem is, which caused the sensors to get wrong data.
2. Over 60% of the DTCs are pressure related
Sensors sample voltage, temperature and pressure, of all the DTCs that possibility generated, over 60% are pressure related, regardless it’s an air pressure DTC, or an oil pressure DTC. With a Diagnostic Leak Detector, these DTCs are much easier to erase.
3. Increase income per service
By finding more hidden problems in a vehicle and proving it to the vehicle owner necessityof extra service, a Diagnostic Leak Detector will help increase your income per service.
4. Helps reduce labor cost
A Diagnostic Leak Detector helps technicians to locate problems currently in short time,avoid possibility of wrong diagnosis of the vehicle.
5. Enhance capability of more service calls
By reducing your service time cost, a Diagnostic Leak Detector makes your workshopcapable of more service calls.
6. Ease the pain of finding leaks
The vehicle driven in the workshop with engine running hot, which put technicians in a bad working condition, with a Diagnostic Leak Detector, technician don’t have to touch the hot surface, reduce possibility of getting hurt in work.
7. More professional in facing customers
Customers may feel sorry for you if you jump onto and off the car to find problems. A Diagnostic Leak Detector will make technician’s work more professional with convincing result.
8. Small investment, big turnout
A Diagnostic Leak Detector is affordable for all level of workshops, and the equipment will pay for itself back by a few jobs.
A1 Diagnostic Leak Detector Specifications:
1. Compact Design, A1 is the smallest Diagnostic Leak Detector in the world
2. Instant smoke generation
3. Super easy in operation, only a Start/Stop button.
4. Smart controlled 5 minutes working cycle
5. High pressure output
6. Quick Bladder that fits every intake and exhaust
7 .DC 12V vehicle battery driven
8. Inbuilt air compressor
9. Optional Pressure Gauge
|Pressure: 9 Psi
||Chemical Refill: 15ml
|Smoke Flow: 5L/Min
||Std.Pack:Main unit, plastic carry box, intake bladder
|Power supply: DC 12V Vehicle Battery
||Unit Dim: L9cm x W9cm x H18cm(without hanger)
|Air source: Inbuilt Air Compressor
||Delivery Dim: L34.5cm x W27cm x H14cm
(The package do not contains the below 4 accessories, If you need them all, you can pay the extra cost to get them, total cost is 270USD, need contact our customer sevice when you place the order)
1. Block-off Cap x 1 set ( buy it separately price is 38USD)
2. UV Detection Kit x 1pcs ( buy it separately price is 48USD)
3. Pressure Gauge x 1pcs ( buy it separately price is 8USD)
4. H.D.Bladder (8cm/3.2” – 20cm/7.9”) x 1pcs ( buy it separately price is 175USD)
1pc x A1 Diagnostic Leak Detector Main Unit
1pc x Plastic Carry Box
1pc x Intake Bladder